Saturday 24 September 2011

Love For Sale - £1500 - Beautiful Martin Guitar...

You know how it is? You meet two beauties and you can't choose between them. The ideal scenario is to take them both home with you. So, it was, a few years ago when I was faced with choosing between two stunning Martin guitars. I couldn't do it, so decided that we'd be one big happy family... I'd take the two of them on tour with me....and for a while, we all got along just fine. Then I discovered the benefits of using a travelling guitar for tours. As a result, one of my Martin's found a home in the studio (used on the album Radio Friendly) while the other began gathering dust. Ain't that a sin? So, it's time to send this girl out into the world to make sweet music with a loving new partner. Will it be you? Find out more about this beauty at Gumtree - Martin Guitar.

No comments:

Post a Comment